jeudi, août 25, 2005

No time for it these days

Go!!So 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with mebecause you look so fine and i really wanna make you mine.I say you look so fine that I really wanna make you mine.Oh, 4,5,6 c'mon and get your kicks now you dont need that money when you look like that, do ya honey.Big black boots, long brown hair, she's so sweet with her get back stare.Well I could see, you home with me, but you were with another man, yea!I know we, ain't got much to say, before I let you get away, yea!I said, are you gonna be my girl?Well, so 1,2,3, take my hand and come with mebecause you look so fine and i really wanna make you mine.I say you look so fine that I really wanna make you mine.Oh, 4,5,6 c'mon and get your kicks now you dont need that moneywith a face like that, do ya.Big black boots, long brown hair, she's so sweet with her get back stare.Well I could see, you home with me, but you were with another man, yea!I know we, ain't got much to say, before I let you get away, yea!I said, are you gonna be my girl?Oh yea. Oh yea. C'mon!I could see,you home with me, but you were with another man, yea!I know we, ain't got much to say, before I let you get away, yea!Uh, be my girl.Be my girl.Are you gonna be my girl?! Yea - Jet

Gotta go ...

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Traduction?

Allez?

Dévi a dit…

c bo, c ki?

Dévi a dit…

Mais Ramon reconnaît que toi il n'y a plus que la musique manouche qui te parle...Et pourtant tu as bien été jeune!
Allez pointes ton museau que je te fasse un bon cassoulet en écoutant...Tiens Lara Fabian!

El Ultimo Bastardo a dit…

là t'es dure ......

C'est vrai que jA'ime bien car ça ressemble au Who ...avec un son meilleur quand même ...

Dévi a dit…

Relax Ultimo.
Tu sais Ramon me connaît bien et je le connais bien aussi.
Nous nous sommes compris.
Tiens demande lui ce qu'il écoute comme musique (il te dira lui même...de la musique manouche) et puis jeune...
On n'a pas plus 20ans et ça c'est une réalité!(cela ne veut pas dire que nous sommes des vieux croutons...mais comment dirais je ...des entres deux? ça te va?
Bisous quand même?

El Ultimo Bastardo a dit…

Compromis ....chose due ...

pis j'écoute Ronnie James Dio ....